HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Just wondering how often people clean their mattress.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattdoc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Just wondering how often people clean their mattress..... Reply with quote

Just wondering how often people clean their mattress.....

The average mattress contains more harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and mould spores than you will find in your toilet bowl. A mixture of Dust-Mites, their Excrement, dead Rotting Carcasses, decaying Skin Flakes, Perspiration Salts and other dried Bodily Fluids all add to the contamination found in your bed. You clean everything else in your house regularly, but what about your mattress?

Having your mattress cleaned removes contaminants that cause allergic reactions and aids restful sleep. The allergens found in your bed are huge triggers for Asthma, Eczema, Hay-fever etc.

How often do people if ever have their mattress cleaned?
Paul O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt really need to hear that info!!!!!! Never really thought about it. But it does sound disgusting. DOnt think ill sleep tonight now. what are you supposed to do?
Paul O

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: 10/10 Reply with quote

I had to make a posting to let people know that we had our beds done and this service definately works. Our house has an asthmatic and I suffer from hayfever and the improvement has been fantastic. I recommend everyone to have the free test done. When you see the dirt and filth they take out of the mattress, its really quite amazing. I have not slept so well in years.

Marie & Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: