HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Kitchen Designers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinky123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Kitchen Designers Reply with quote

Hiya
I am hoping ye could give me some feedback. I have been designing Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathroom for the last 8 years and am now thinking of going freelance. The idea is for the client to have their ideal kitchen plan without any sales pressure before pounding the pavement to suppliers. I can work from plans or site measurments advise on room layout if building work has not commenced. Clients would get a colour copy of their layout ( either printed or e-mailed ) floor plans and elevations. As most suppliers here in Cork are now charging a min of €60 for their plans do you think that this is a service people would avail of ??????
Pinky123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just re-read my post and it kinda sounds like a sales pitch. Sorry about that, I really am just looking for some feedback as to wheather or not this is a good business idea
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: