HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Imagine NO MORTGAGE! and money to renovate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Estate Agents, Mortgages & Financial Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you do if your mortgage was paid for a year?
Spend the money?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Save the money?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

handywoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Imagine NO MORTGAGE! and money to renovate Reply with quote

I was listening to Newstalk this morning and heard an ad for a mortgage giveaway and thought I’d share Very Happy
Globrix.ie and the Indo are running a fantastic competition to win a mortgage for one year – basically it’s a prize of 12 grand that goes off your mortgage payments every month!!
All ya have to do is collect seven tokens and send in an entry form. I am so forgetful so have my parents collecting the papers for me. I missed the token in the Sunday Indo but you can get bonus tokens on www.globrix.ie/homefree and that’s where I read up on it.

Anyone know what they’d do if they didn’t have to pay their mortgage?? First thing I’d do is take up all the carpets and replace with wood floors, put black out blinds in all the rooms and recreate the back garden. Anyone know a good landscaper???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Estate Agents, Mortgages & Financial Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: