HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Buying furniture online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fresita

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Buying furniture online Reply with quote

Any websites that ship to Ireland with furniture?
Markopolo

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Furniture import Reply with quote

Not a webside yet, but I am working on it.
Can I be of any help in the meantime or think with you?

Marko
midnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some sites out there, try searching in Yahoo or Google and you should come across some of them. But if you are buying furniture you should try and get to a shop if you can.

It is very hard to know what you're dealing with from a photo. The colouring doesn't always come across correctly in a picture and it's impossible to tell if something is as comfortable as it looks Exclamation

A lot of shops take orders over the phone too and have catalogues on their sites.
MATTRESS.IE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We sell a large range of beds, mattresses and headboards, for leading brands at great prices at www.mattress.ie

Also, check out furniture.ie, has a listing service for furniture companies in Ireland, including a product showcase.
creatingyourdream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just found out that IKEA Edinburgh ship to Ireland. Their website www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/local_home/edinburgh.html explains how to do it.

Also, there are a couple of great Irish sites such as www.furniture.ie/habitat and www.argos.ie. Well, they aren't Irish exactly, but they sell within Ireland Smile

Hope this helps!
home gal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

midnight wrote:

It is very hard to know what you're dealing with from a photo. The colouring doesn't always come across correctly in a picture and it's impossible to tell if something is as comfortable as it looks Exclamation

The above has put me off buying things online in the past! We got some nice things from www.clerysbedstore.ie recently though. It's nice being able to compare prices online and read up on specs etc at your leisure, even if you still wanna go into the shop and see for yourself.
LoveFurniture.ie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Online Furniture Reply with quote

Hi, I am guessing this is a but late! But we are an online furniture company the whole of Ireland!
Hope we can help.
www.lovefurniture.ie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: