HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Green DIY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClimateGirl

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Green DIY Reply with quote

Dear DIY enthusiasts,

I just wanted to inform everyone of a new informational website I've developed as part Ben & Jerry's Climate Change College called www.GreenDIY.ie. It's a tool for those of us in Ireland to make our homes more environmentally friendly through DIY projects. Since it is a wiki site, anyone can edit it and add more information to help the cause! It would be great if you could include any of your own planet friendly DIY ideas on the site. As a thank you for content contributions, Green DIY is mailing out vouchers for free Ben & Jerry's ice cream while supplies last, so get your ideas on there asap to enjoy your tasty treat!

You'll need to register at http://greendiy.ie/wiki/start?do=register
to add content. This is just to prevent spammers and the registration details will be kept confidential.

If you have any questions about the site or trouble adding content, you can email me at info@greendiy.ie for assistance.

Please let your friends know about www.GreenDIY.ie when they're undertaking their own DIY projects this summer so they can do it Green!

Thanks for your attention and for helping to combat climate change!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: