HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Plaster Boarders available ( Slabbers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjohnston

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Plaster Boarders available ( Slabbers) Reply with quote

I am a fully qualified self employed plasterboarder looking for work. I have an excellent reputations and always first on site, and last off. I work extremly hard and take great pride in what I do. i have a good squad behind me and can gaurantee that my work will be done to your satisfaction. I have never had complaints and the most importantly I have never been called back to fix my work. please send a message to the following email address, if you are looking for real plasterboarders! or ring the folowing mobile 087 7496069, and ask for Trevor. I also do private work, Im vat registered.

lhcoj@hotmail.com
TOshea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Highly recommended Reply with quote

I got Trevor to board my house, I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was here early every morning, his work was carried out to the highest standard. I am truly satisfied, and I have no problem referencing his work. His rates were reasonable, even though I would have paid more. the add that he has placed, is true to its word. And any future work that I have coming up.Iwould gladly use his service.

regards
Thomas O Shea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Looking for Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: