HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Fit a worktop in cavan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lime05

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Fit a worktop in cavan Reply with quote

one yr ago we had a new kitchen fitted. The guy stood on the countertops to hook up the extractor fan and the countertops broke. We went out that day and got another two worktops and he fitted them. He never sealed around the sink and now it has swollen from the water and is in bits. I bought some new worktops, and need someone to fit them including cutting out sink and drainer and hob. I live in Cavan and have been waiting a whole yr to get this kitchen finished but tradesmen just dont bother showing up to do the job. Guess it's because its only fitting the worktops and not a whole kitchen, anyone know a good carpenter or kitchen fitter that could help me out. I'm hoping to have this done asap.
Thanks
Jobfix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Hello Jobfix here, I can fit your worktop for you and anything else you want
lime05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: worktop in cavan Reply with quote

Great . How can I contact you?
lime05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Jobfix in Cavan Reply with quote

Just wanted to make a recommendation to anyone looking for a good reliable tradesman. I posted looking for someone to fit a worktop in cavan, Jobfix contacted me and within a few days the job is done, perfect and really reasonable price too !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: