HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Handyman/Carpenter/Tiler/Painter needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Extending, Renovating & Restoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmyQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Handyman/Carpenter/Tiler/Painter needed Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a good handyman. I am in ranelagh, dublin. My house is a two up two down. I need tiling and painting done and two mirror sliding wardrobes assembled and fitted so carpentry work is also essential. I also need the ceiling in the bathroom to be extended quite a few inches up into the attic in order to put in a power shower (old house, smaller people in those days!) Would be very grateful for any assistance. thanks.
Julia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: try these guys Reply with quote

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Dublin/TheHandymanCo/51771/

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Dublin/HousedocHandymanServices/9733/
joehyy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Handyman/Carpenter/Tiler/Painter needed Reply with quote

AmyQ wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good handyman. I am in ranelagh, dublin. My house is a two up two down. I need tiling and painting done and two mirror sliding wardrobes assembled and fitted so carpentry work is also essential. I also need the ceiling in the bathroom to be extended quite a few inches up into the attic in order to put in a power shower (old house, smaller people in those days!) Would be very grateful for any assistance. thanks.

call 0879271331
focus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: re services required Reply with quote

Focus interiors are available for all home matainance and renovation projects. We have trades in all required fields and offer realistic prices. View our website at www.focusinteriors.org or contact me on 0873153183

Best Regards,
Ken
dsedeath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Recommendation Reply with quote

We have just finished redecorating our 2up 2down, with David Towey 0872247820, fantastic job, put down wodden floors, installed new kitchen, stairs and wardrobes, retiled the kitchen and bathroom. Everything perfect and very reasonable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Extending, Renovating & Restoring All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: