HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Handyman / Painter / Carpenter / Tiler needed in Dublin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmyQ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Handyman / Painter / Carpenter / Tiler needed in Dublin Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a good handyman. I am in ranelagh, dublin. My house is a two up two down. I need tiling and painting done and two mirror sliding wardrobes assembled and fitted so carpentry work is also essential. I also need the ceiling in the bathroom to be extended quite a few inches up into the attic in order to put in a power shower (old house, smaller people in those days!) Would be very grateful for any assistance. thanks.
lar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Handyman / Painter / Carpenter / Tiler needed in Dublin Reply with quote

AmyQ wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good handyman. I am in ranelagh, dublin. My house is a two up two down. I need tiling and painting done and two mirror sliding wardrobes assembled and fitted so carpentry work is also essential. I also need the ceiling in the bathroom to be extended quite a few inches up into the attic in order to put in a power shower (old house, smaller people in those days!) Would be very grateful for any assistance. thanks.

hi
lar here from laurence shaw carpentry and tiling service . i would be happy to call out and give you a quote . you can contact me on my mobile 0861575253 . or my e mail is l.shaw1978@hotmail.com
Iseult

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a guy called Donal Byrne who did tiling for me, along with woodwork and painting. I've recommended him to others too and all good reports back. He has gone various jobs for friends of mine including laying a floor, doing a bathroom etc. I was very happy with the quality and speed of the work and the care he took of my house. He is local to rathmines and not expensive. His number is Donal Byrne at 086 863 2366. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: