HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Has anyone dealt with Makeitdifferent kitchens?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crumble

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Has anyone dealt with Makeitdifferent kitchens? Reply with quote

Hi has anyone here dealt with or know anything about makeit kitchens in coolmine industrial park?

I got a qoute from them the other day and the were considerably cheaper than a previous qoute for the exact kitchen in The panelling centre.

When I say significant I mean by nearly €2000 on a €6500 kitchen, but they dont have the units in stock and you have to pay up front and wait three to four weeks for delivery, where as the panelling centre is ex stock.

any thoughts or info appreciated.
creatingyourdream

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Crumble,

I haven't dealt with that particular company, but I have to say that you simply don't get for nothing for nothing...

Sorry to be so negative, but if this company is THAT much cheaper than another one, be very careful and quizz them as to how they can afford to offer such a saving. You don't want to be one of the poor victims of "pay-up-front and never see the product" or have some old rubbish delivered. Once your money is gone, it's nearly impossible to get it back...

Get references from them and follow them up. Find out how long they've been in business. Again, be VERY careful - I would NEVER pay a company like that up front at least without withholding some of the amount (say 40%) and even then it's risky!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: