HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
frame and finish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: frame and finish Reply with quote

Got a quotation from a timber frame company. As well as erecting the frame they will also completely build the rest of the house.

Have tried to find other timber frame companies that do this but most of them only supply the frame.

does anyone know of such companies?
Karl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: frame and finish Reply with quote

This is often the case. However, most building contractors will quote for frame and finish. Timber frame companies tend to stick to what they are good at.
There is one company, Holohan Timber Frame, which is owned by a building contractor, who I believe will frame and finish. See Homewise.ie building in Carlow.
creatingyourdream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jason,

check out my mail (www.homewise.ie/boards/viewtopic.php?t=32), I came across Sjodalshus (www.sjodalshus.se/ie), Eurohouse (www.euro-house.ie) and Okohouse (www.okohouse.ie).

They all offer a design and turn-key service, Eurohouse being the most comprehensive.

Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: