HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
We are looking for best mortgage provider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Estate Agents, Mortgages & Financial Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: We are looking for best mortgage provider Reply with quote

Hi, we are talking to various mortgage providers about mortgages for a house we are purchasing, however are finding it difficult to know who to go with. Are any of the banks better than others, aside from the obvious fact that lower interest rates are a priority, what other factors do we need to take into consideration? Anyone had any very good experiences with any particular banks recently or any tips on how to choose. thanks, Mary
sphelan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Mortgage Reply with quote

Have tried a few and The Mortgage Store (Bank of Ireland) are pretty good..relatively speaking. I say that cos they matched a low rate I got from AIB and did better. They also have a good personal touch. If youa rein Dublin I would recommend Carrie in the Swords office.
Aces up

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Active for mortgage, there contactable 1890 252301, The main thing with them is there always there and very helpful, they are merging with one of the big banks in October . Give them a ring what have you got to loose. Good Luck! Rolling Eyes
marroon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone interested in getting a good mortgage deal went through this. It's difficult to make the best choice when you have a lot of options and alternatives around you. Whatever you decide I think it's important for you to focus on mortgage protection as I think this is an important factor on the future of your mortgage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Estate Agents, Mortgages & Financial Services All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: