HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Handyman in Drumcondra area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Handyman in Drumcondra area? Reply with quote

Anyone know of a handyman in Drumcondra area that would fit skirting in a room, small job so a lot of tradesmen are not interested.
Julia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Handyman in Drumcondra Reply with quote

Housedoc Handyman Services
http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Dublin/HousedocHandymanServices/9733/

I haven't used them but they say they will do all types of jobs
Ellen O M

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Let us know how you get on.. Reply with quote

I would be interested to hear how you get on with these guys if you use them. Please post a reply afterwards. It's always difficult finding people to do the small jobs.
E.
Mariann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Handyman Reply with quote

For small jobs you should contact Chris Quail at 087 2252629. He does all sorts of property maintenance including alarms and electrical. He can also be contacted at c.quail@ntlworld.ie
Fee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Handyman in Drumcondra area? Reply with quote

YT wrote:
Anyone know of a handyman in Drumcondra area that would fit skirting in a room, small job so a lot of tradesmen are not interested.

I just came across your post today - I don't know if you were successful finding some one to do the job.
I rang Housedoc Handyman Services (Donal - 086 6099894) for moving a panel fence - a job too small for a trades-person. Donal was great - he was friendly and honest and I was delighted with the end result. He came out and assessed the work and gave a cost and time estimation there and then. He was very reliable and professional, arriving when he said he would and the work he did was perfect! - I'd highly recommend him Smile
YT

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Handyman in Drumcondra area? Reply with quote

Just to let you know, I used Housedoc Handyman Services for the job I needed done, and am really happy with the result. The finishing (and cleaning up afterwards) was faultless and the value for money unbeatable. I would definitely use this company again. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> DIY & Home Improvements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: