HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Problem with USA Fittings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Plumbing, Heating & Bathrooms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sligo

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Problem with USA Fittings? Reply with quote

Hi

I am just wondering about fittings and fixtures for bathrooms from America. I live in NY and was debating taking home vanities and also a jacuzzi bath from here to install in my future home.
I have heard that there can be problems but nobody can tell me what they are. I would be much appreciated ifsomebody can tell me what the problem is with taking them. Is there anyway around the problem and if so what is it?

thanks in advance.
Karl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: problems with bathroom fittings Reply with quote

Here in Ireland we are using imperial sizes for most plumbing fittings, except waste pipes. Try getting somebody in ireland to send you a 1/2 '' male to female adaptor, one in 3/4'', and some other sample fittings, and try them on american fittings, just in case. I think the biggest problem will be your overweight luggage when youre coming home.
sligo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolololol
The joys of containers my dear friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Plumbing, Heating & Bathrooms All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: