HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
christmas decorations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: christmas decorations Reply with quote

Hi there, we are looking for someone to come in and decorate the house for christmas. anyone know anyone out there? thanks
rb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Christmas Decorations Reply with quote

Try Ve Murphy vesandys@eircom.net. Her number is 086 8142627 / 01) 2602554. Ve does christmas decorations for offices, houses or any premises. Great service.
giftworld

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: christmas decorations Reply with quote

Julia wrote:
Hi there, we are looking for someone to come in and decorate the house for christmas. anyone know anyone out there? thanks
Hi, i am selling Christmas decoration items such as wooden book box and wine box, if you are interested in this kind of decoration and gift ware pls let me know . i will send some pictures for you to chosed. my MSN : stinna-1984@hotmail.com.
garywiremesh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: christmas decorations Reply with quote

[quote="Julia"]Hi there, we are looking for someone to come in and decorate the house for christmas. anyone know anyone out there? thanks[/quote]

For decorative to Christmas tree ,need to florsit wire or need display easel . For more information can email me :garywiremesh@hotmail.com
[url]www.wiremeshmanufactory.com ,my tel :0086-15030831156[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Decorating All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: