HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
FREE advice on plumbing problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Plumbing, Heating & Bathrooms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevtheplumber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: FREE advice on plumbing problems Reply with quote

Hi I am a plumber working for the past 10 years for myself, I cover all aspects of plumbing/ heating except gas boilers, I also have a vast knowlage of other aspects of building work, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
joycedennehy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: need to replace toilet Reply with quote

Hi k
i need to replace a toilet cause cracked and leaking . do i need to replace the cistern as well??any dea how much this should cost??

thanks
Vincent Mulvey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently had a Salamander Shower Pump fitted in the hot press to 'pump' 2 showers. It is a 2 bar. It is a Salamander CT79. The plumber is charging €480 for this pump (including VAT but excluding labour to fit it) and he is not forthcoming with the details of where he bought it???? My questions are:

1. Is this expensive for this pump?

2. How can I get a guarantee for the product if I don't know the supplier?

Any information / help appreciated!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Plumbing, Heating & Bathrooms All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: