HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
Bargain Kitchens ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Bargain Kitchens ??? Reply with quote

Does anyone know why the posts on Bargain kitchens have now gone from this discussion board ??

I am sure people need to be warned about these and them setting up under a new name.
dave42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, looks like no one is interested in companies setting up, taking deposits and then close up leaving people with no kitchen, then to find out they set up under a differant name.

Lucky for me, I traced the people down and got my kitchen installed but people who originally set up a post about Bargain kitchens dont seem put out !!!!, surprising !!!
robric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the owners threatened the boards mods and they removed it
harry4141

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Bargain Kitchens Reply with quote

Idea

Bargain kitchens or Budget kitchens or whatever, if you want a good kitchen at the right price go to an established manufacturer or seller.
McNally kitchens in North county Dublin or Noyeks in Finglas
They've been around forever and if you have a problem, they'll be there for you. I speak from experience. Harry
stuffetc09

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Budget Kitcens Reply with quote

Is it tru i heard budget kitchens are reopening a big trade outlet onthe Naas road if it is there's a real price war on the way i was a fitter for them when they where here before and their prices where so low they where blamed for destrying the market. Lets be fair they did have a lot of happy customers aswell as unhappy. Bring on the competition good luck to the lads they got a raw deal from industry leaders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Carpentry, Kitchens & Furniture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: