HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
gardener seeking experience willing to work free of charge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markopharrell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: gardener seeking experience willing to work free of charge Reply with quote

Local 26 Year old Man Available for Garden Renovation on a FREE LABOUR basis

 I want more experience in a range of gardens that need repair / upgrade or facelift!
Details:

I have a keen interest in Gardening and Landscaping. I have already transformed an otherwise, uninhabitable backgarden, into a great place to bring friends!

 New Lawns from scratch
 Fencing
 Garden design
 Maintenance

Catch:

Nothing! My time is free (All day Saturday and Sunday)

You provide the materials needed for change, I’ll provide the labour and knowledge to help get your garden in shape

Reason:

I need more experience so I can quit my job and do something I enjoy in the future!

UNFORTUNATELY – I DO NOT NEED EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL GARDEN MAINTENANCE AND I’M ONLY SEEKING GARDENS IN NEED OF REPAIR OR CHANGE.

If interested, call Mark on 085 7199161 / mark_m_farrell@dell.com

Thanks!
Markopharrell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: When i say local.... Reply with quote

I mean South Dublin.

Cheers
cibs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: experience offered! Reply with quote

If you are interested in design and planting I can offer experience.
If you'd come to central Dublin, near Phoenix park, I have had a patio built in Sept, but need ideas/help on how to use a large stone I bought as a water feature, fountain, or small pond? which is not done yet.
I also need a PLANTING design for a circle of beds around the patio. The usual issues like shady area, dry area, trees/ cover from neighbours, low maintenance etc, all are involved so you would really have to think it all out. we could help with labour.
mcarr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark
Very good of you to offer your services for free. I reckon to get the experience you want ,you would be best served to approch a few landscaping companies first as your learning curve will be much faster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Garden & Outdoors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: