HomeWise.ie
Ireland's first online home improvements directory
looking to build c.300sq ft single storey extension/sunroom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Extending, Renovating & Restoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tersmith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: looking to build c.300sq ft single storey extension/sunroom Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm probably asking alot here, but i'm looking for a rough price on a c.300 sq ft extension.
There is currently a patio at the back of my house which has the drains etc underneath therefore they would need to be rehouse to the side of the house.
I have a small utility room at the moment which houses a sink, toilet etc.
I'll be knocking this down beforehand however I will want the extesnion to include a small room capable of holding a toiler/basin and washing machined etc.
The front of the extension facing onto the garden will be all glass with a slanted roof with velux windows included.

Internal will consist of plumbing, electrical and plastering fit out only.

Again, i understand that there is alot of info required to give an estimate but any "ballpark" figure would be appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.
rb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: location Reply with quote

Please advise where the house is to be located?
tersmith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: location Reply with quote

hi

I'm based in Lucan, West Dublin.
curlyeng

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Did you get a price? Reply with quote

Im interested also: Im in Dublin and looking at a similar type of job although smaller with 120 sq ft onto an existing 100 sq ft kitchen extension.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HomeWise.ie Forum Index -> Extending, Renovating & Restoring All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: